Re: [ANN] guile-gi v0.3.1 released

From: Vladimir Zhbanov
Subject: Re: [ANN] guile-gi v0.3.1 released
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 16:27:47 +0300

On Sun, Jan 03, 2021 at 04:19:15AM -0800, Mike Gran wrote:
> On behalf of the Guile-GI team, I am pleased to announce the release
> of Guile-GI v0.3.1.
>
> This library hopes to make GTK and WebKit available to Guile.

Are there some projects using the library you would recommend to
look at?  IIUC, your team devs do their own projects using it.  I
appreciate the work on the project very much and would want to use
it some day (many blocks in the code of our project just now).

Anyways, thank you and thanks to all the team devs for your nice
work!

--
  Vladimir

(λ)επτόν EDA — https://github.com/lepton-eda