Re: define anywhere

From: Linus Björnstam
Subject: Re: define anywhere
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 10:09:22 +0200

Note however, that I seem to have forgotten when and unless. also: cond has no
support for the extended "test guard => lambda" form. Neither do I believe that
the any "special" case form is supported. If there is any interest whatsoever,
I can implement it when I have time.

The code produced is NOT the same as guile3 does for internal defines, however.

(define a 2)
(define b 3)
(display "hej")
(define c 3)
(+ a b c)

becomes ONE letrec under gulie3, whereas my library turns it into
(letrec ((a 2) (b 3))
  (display "hej")
  (letrec ((c 3))
    (+ a b c)))

That should be an easy fix, again if there is any interest.
--
  Linus Björnstam