Re: Simple list of key-value pairs?

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Simple list of key-value pairs?
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 11:31:01 +0000

Hi!

I think I would give the pairs together in an association list and use alist
procedures to work with that. Then you could also only have one backtick, at the
start of the alist:

~~~~
`((attr . ,val)
  (attr . ,val)
  (attr . ,val)
  (attr . ,val))
~~~~

Looks simpler to me and fewer special characters.

Regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl