Re: Chickadee 0.8.0 released

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Chickadee 0.8.0 released
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:04:02 +0000

Hello David!

Good to see, that there is steady progress on chickadee! Still want to use it
for some yet to be determined project. I started looking at the docs and started
making a repo with examples. Hopefully I will get around to getting more into
it. I have barely scratched the surface, but so far everything seemed neatly
put.

Congrats!

Best wishes,
Zelphir