Re: Fibers 1.1.0 released

From: Vivien
Subject: Re: Fibers 1.1.0 released
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 20:09:36 +0100

Hello,

Le lundi 31 janvier 2022 à 10:27 -0800, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué a
écrit :
> On behalf of the Fibers team, I am very excited to announce Fibers
> 1.1.0.
Thank you. Fibers is a very important piece in the guile ecosystem. I
wish it were part of guile itself. Guile already has futures and
suspendable i/o out of the box; to me these two features make little
sense if there’s no Fibers on top of that. What do you think?

Best regards,

Vivien