Re: Indentation with inline comments in Emacs

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: Indentation with inline comments in Emacs
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 10:49:42 +0000

Hi Maxime!

On 4/17/22 16:58, Maxime Devos wrote:
Zelphir Kaltstahl schreef op zo 17-04-2022 om 11:06 [+0000]:
I never understood, why Emacs indented that way, but now I understand. First
argument is seen as special, as the function/procedure that is being called –
aha! I do not know, whether the syntax for vector creation #(...) is the same in
all Scheme dialects, which have vectors, in general. Perhaps it would require a
specific GNU Guile mode for Emacs, if it is not the same in all Scheme dialects.
#(vector things ...) is standard R6RS scheme:

http://www.r6rs.org/final/html/r6rs/r6rs-Z-H-7.html#node_sec_4.3.3

Greetings,
Maxime.

I see! Thanks for that info : ) So that means it might even make sense in Emacs' general Scheme mode.

Regards,
Zelphir

--
repositories: https://notabug.org/ZelphirKaltstahl