Re: OpenCV binding

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: OpenCV binding
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:36:11 -0800

As a follow-up to this, some recent bindings for OpenCV to other
languages use "unofficial" (not OpenCV supported) C bindings generated
by the binding authors themselves to bind... for example Go's gocv
contains C APIs generated from using libclang to parse OpenCV C++
headers and these C APIs are then used for bindings to Go, and D.

I read that Java and Python OpenCV bindings were also made this way
but I did not confirm them.

Wonder if this is the way to go for accessing modern OpenCV from guile?