h-source-users

Re: [H-source-users] rework of german translation file — development br

From: koffeinfriedhof
Subject: Re: [H-source-users] rework of german translation file — development branch
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 10:35:56 +0200

bill-auger <bill-auger@peers.community> writes:

> just to add, maybe some of these are not as clear as they could be -
> suggestions are welcome
>
> for example, maybe:
>   "Offline - No data will be sent over the internet until you login."
> instead of:
>   "Offline - No connections will be made until you login."
>
> maybe:
>   "The kernel driver used"
> instead of:
>   "The libre driver used"
I'll keep that in mind the next time I "play" with hclient. But yes, I
like the "more precise" explanations better. Those sentences are harder
to reuse, but the user would understand better what happens exactly,
which will then help to find solutions or answers on a web
search. Perhaps one could add some links to explanations for users that
aren't familiar with kernel modules, firmware, etc.