RE: [h-e-w] Printing with faces? 2-up or 4-up printing?

From: Underwood, Jonathan
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Printing with faces? 2-up or 4-up printing?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:44:21 -0400

Whilst not strictly an emacs solution to ps printing with multiple pages on
one page etc, i thought i'd just mention something i found the other day - a
freeware (not in the FSF sense though) program which allows spooled printing
under windows and numerous options such as printing many pages on one page
etc etc. Would be easy to set emacs up to pipe output to this for printing.

If you're intersted, it's at

http://www.lerup.com/printfile/

jonathan.