[h-e-w] compilation windows

From: Peter Ashford
Subject: [h-e-w] compilation windows
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:46:14 +1300

Hi All – another newbie question:

When I edit code using emacs, I usually have two frames open at once.  I may end up compiling from either frame, but each time I compile I get a new compilation buffer showing in the frame I compoled from even if I already have the compilation buffer view showing in the other frame.  Is there any way I can tell emacs to use the existing compilation buffer view for output rather than creating a new view?

Cheers,

Peter.