[h-e-w] Re: Experiences with new cygwin port of GNU Emacs 21.2

From: Thomas L Roche
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Experiences with new cygwin port of GNU Emacs 21.2
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:15:56 -0400

Klaus Berndl <address@hidden> writes:
>> Are there already experiences about the new cygwin port of GNU
>> Emacs 21.2 which is available now?
<snip>
>> Is there any website or something similar where i can read these
>> topics?

There is now:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CygwinizedEmacsEvaluated

thanks to Herr Maier's excellent information. (With one quibble--the
cygwinized emacs can currently be run in terminal mode.)

<aside>
The Emacs Wiki is an excellent resource for serializing this kind of
information. I urge gurus to consider appending useful and general
information to the wiki, and posting links to the lists and newsgroups.
Note also its ElispArea

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ElispArea
</aside>