[h-e-w] Frame Close Question

From: Gallucci, David
Subject: [h-e-w] Frame Close Question
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 10:15:56 -0500

I have been using framepop.el for quite a while. I have just set it up so
that I can show a list of current C++ methods in a framepop frame ( using
dl-popup ). I scroll to the method I want to display, hit enter, and the
main frame jumps to the method I have selected. I would like to have the
framepop frame close automatically when I do this. Does anyone know of a way
I can do this? Perhaps a hook of some kind?

Thanks,

DG

--------
David Gallucci