Re: [h-e-w] sound control

From: David Vanderschel
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] sound control
Date: 22 Jan 2003 20:26:56 -0600

On Wednesday, January 22, "Jason Rumney" <address@hidden> wrote:
>I do the same, using mpg123.el and the following mixer:

>http://www3.tky.3web.ne.jp/~takuroho/files/mpg123/mixer-20000724.zip

I seem to have got all that stuff working except the
ability to update tags in the music files.  Does
anyone have a binary for the "tagput" program?  Or a
guess about what else I might be doing wrong?  (I can
get into tag editing mode from mpg123 mode.  It is
just that the updates don't 'take'.  Not suprising,
since I don't have the program and thus have not set
the pointer to it.)

Thanks,
  David V.