RE: [h-e-w] Selecting and setting a fixed width font for NT

From: Longmire, Ernie
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] Selecting and setting a fixed width font for NT
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 12:16:25 -0800

> I would welcome suggestions from others using emacs on NT/XP
> as to which fonts are fixed width and which they find easy to
> read. My personal preference seems to be towards sans serif
> fonts that are not too wide.

Among the ones I've tried Andale Mono is the most legible at 8pt, but
only Courier New maintains the same character width in boldface.

--
Ernie Longmire

WARNING: All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co.,  Inc. corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.