[h-e-w] GnuServ crashing?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [h-e-w] GnuServ crashing?
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:11:49 -0500

I'm running GNU Emacs 21.1.1 on Windows NT4 and 2000 (both soon to be
upgraded to XP Pro.)

I've been using mutt, running on Cygwin, to read email.  I have the
editor set to run this shell script, which invokes gnuclient:

#!/bin/sh
/cygdrive/d/bin/gnuclient -F c:/temp/`basename $*`
exit 0

The problem is that once in a while, gnuserv crashes, taking emacs
with it.  This always happens just as I'm about to start editing a
reply.

Anyone seen this?  Any known cure?  I end up having to exit mutt,
restart my SSH tunneler, etc.  It's a pain.

Thanks,

-pd

--
--------