Re: [h-e-w] ftp using usernames with imbedded @ sign

From: Tom A Baker
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] ftp using usernames with imbedded @ sign
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 13:54:19 -0500 (EST)

Shot in the dark, but try replacing the first at sign with a percent sign, then
try the second or both.

That -used- to be a convention, and maybe they will honor it.

I remember the addresses with two at signs in an old network system ... best of
luck.

Tom
Emacs - Not just a text editor, it's a way of life.