[h-e-w] RE: Improved patch to fix frame positioning bug on Windows

From: Drew Adams
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: Improved patch to fix frame positioning bug on Windows
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:57:34 -0800

    The below patch fixes this bug and does not regress the fix to Drew
    Adams' bug reported at:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-pretest-bug/2004-11/msg00519.html

    (modulo the mistaken assumption about frame width in step #2 of Drew's
    bug report).

Just to clarify:
 1) The bug isn't mine; I just reported it :-).
 2) There was no mistaken assumption of frame width in the bug description.
    I used 600 as an _example_ ("getting, for example, 600"). In following
    the instructions, each person will no doubt get a different frame size.

More importantly, thanks for the fix! I can't test it, but if it works,
that's great.

 - Drew