[h-e-w] Patch to Gnuserv for NT

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres
Subject: [h-e-w] Patch to Gnuserv for NT
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:34:41 +0100

I just downloaded gnuserv.zip from [1]here. This is Guy Gascoigne's
version of Gnuserv for NT, the one with Internet socket support. I use
NT Emacs and Cygwin, and require cygwin-mount in my .emacs. I just
noticed that, when running gnuclientw from the command line, any
argument that is a UNIX path is expanded incorrectly, so the file is
not opened.

I attach you a simple patch to gnuclient.c that disallows path
expansion when argument is a UNIX path, so cygwin-mount can take care
of it. I hope anybody find it useful.

Cordially, Ismael

1. www.wyrdrune.com/gnuserv.html
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres    Oberthur Card Systems
Technical Support           C/ Manuel Tovar, 16, 1ยช pta., Oficina dcha.