Re: [h-e-w] Help needed in Maintaining Emacs w32 FAQ (corrected to "Emac

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Help needed in Maintaining Emacs w32 FAQ (corrected to "Emacs" from "Emace")
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 00:07:35 +0200

Hi Ramprasad,

I have previously made an announcement here to get a maintainer for the NT Emacs FAQ. I am glad you are willing to volounteer! If you have not already done so you might read this thread on this mailing list to start with:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-emacs-windows/2004-09/msg00000.html

I was once going to maintain the FAQ but instead I wrote EmacsW32, trying to solve some of the problems instead. Therefore I have no practical experience with maintaining the FAQ, but I am sure others can help you with the practical things. You are however very welcome and I will try to guide you the way I can. What are your experience with Emacs?

-- Lennart

Ramprasad B wrote:

Hi all,

I am ramprasad B and a newbie in maintaining FAQ's.
Since, i am interested in maintaining Emacs w32 FAQ, i needed
some help regarding this.
Can some of you guys guide me in this regard ?
Also i saw the archives in "help-emacs-windows" mailing list about an idea of
migrating Emacs w3 FAQ to Emacs Wiki ?

As seen here - "http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/SiteMap";

As of now i don't have any proposed changes to submit.

So, if you guys can join me or mentor me in this task it would be great to carry
out the task.

Have a nice day :)

Thanks and Regards,
-- Ramprasad B
| FOSS User # | 395307                                    |
| #HappY FreE OpeN SourcE ;)#                             |
| Blog | http://ramprasadb.blogspot.com/                  |
| The Event Site   | http://foss.in/2005                  |
| The Event Wiki   | http://linux-bangalore.org/2005/wiki |
| The Event Channel| #linux-bangalore on irc.freenode.net |
| The Event List   | http://linux-bangalore.org/list      |
   ,            ,
  /             \        .-.
        "-"