Re: [h-e-w] File type association defaults

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] File type association defaults
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 19:10:10 +0200

Kelly O'Hara wrote:

Since the main page for EmacsW32 listed this mailing list for support
for the tool, I falsely assumed it was a forum for discussions on
EmacsW32 alone and not the general Emacs for Windows help forum.

Sorry again to all on this list.

- Kelly
I guess I should be more clear on that page then. I just added a comment that this mailing list is for all questions specific to Emacs on MS Windows. So please mention EmacsW32 explicitly if you have a question about that.

Sorry for the confusion.