[h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 10:30:24 -0400

I agree with Mr. Heffner.  I've not tried CUA mode, so I can
only imagine that a user wouldn't be able to copy and paste a
rectangle without reverting to native keybindings.

When I started using Emacs for the first time (v20.7), I took
the manual's advice and avoided large scale key re-binding.  I'm
glad I did.