[h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 11:01:05 -0400

You are right, Lennart.  I do use C-c C-v in other Windows apps,
including Outlook for e-mail.

Occasionally I'll press C-y in a Windows app and call up Redo, and
more frequently I'll press C-v to paste into an Emacs buffer.  It's
not a big deal for me, not enough to motivate me to re-bind the keys.
After all, I've been using Emacs this way for six years.  And I don't
regret following the manual's advice about not re-binding.

I do appreciate all the work you and others put into the Windows port
of Emacs.  I hope it will continue to attract new users, which, in
Turn, might motivate you to improve Emacs' Windows compatibility.

So how does one copy and paste a rectangle when using CUA-mode? :>