[h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: new user keybindings
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:07:02 -0400

I'm on board, now.  For some reason, my Emacs manual was for
version 21.3.  Emacs 22 was reading the info files from the
previous version of Emacs.

I renamed the old version's directory, and now I have the proper
version of the manual.

That explains why favored the source code docs over the manual...

Actually the CUA-mode rectangle support *is* documented better in
the source code.

And now I remember why I didn't try CUA-mode -- I didn't want to
re-bind my prefix keys.  But I'll try it now that I'm more
experienced with Emacs.

Thanks for helping me find the problem with my Manual!