Re: [h-e-w] Drucken in Gnus (Emacs)

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Drucken in Gnus (Emacs)
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:04:14 +0200

Maybe the tips about printing here can help you:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/CategoryWThirtyTwo

Joachim Reiter wrote:
Hello,

in Moment, I have some trouble to print in Gnus (Emacs).
Gnus v5.11, Emacs v22.1 (windows-nt)

In Help [Emacs [Windows Printing] I found some, that I have write into
my ~/.emacs

,----[ in my .emacs ]
| (require 'printing)
| (rp-update-menus)
`----

Now, I dont understand some to customize in the (new) Printing-Menu,
where I must customize whatever.

Same Time, I write a Question in News: de.comm.software.gnus, but in
moment there is no Answer or Help from anyone.

It makes me glad, so you can help me or give any Hints, for what I will
say thank you now.

Sorry, if my english is not so or very good.

With friendly Greetings
Joachim Reiter, Germany