Re: [h-e-w] MS Windows Keybinding

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] MS Windows Keybinding
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:01:15 +0100

On 10/29/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:

> The patch is perhaps/of course not perfect, but I think I remember there
> were some grave misunderstandings.

Well, the dust has settled, and 22.1 has been out for a few months
now. If you really think the patch is good enough and offers a clear
benefit, please clean it up for the current trunk and propose it
again. Then we can have a new round of misunderstandings ;-)

> This comes at the cost of not beeing able to use the left or/and Window
> keys for normal Windows operation while in Emacs. A low cost for me.

For me that would be more cumbersome that the problems you cited above.

             Juanma