Re: [h-e-w] emacs frame blurs

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] emacs frame blurs
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:35:12 +0800

vroy wrote:
Hi, I'm running Emacs 22.3 in a 64bits windows vista machine. I'm facing a
problem with my emacs. If I open multiple buffers in multiple windows, part
of the menu list at the top of the emacs frame goes blank and white.
Sometimes the windows themselves also go blank when I open multiple windows.
Also, this happens sometimes when I click on a minimized emacs frame from
the panel to view it. Have any of you ever experienced such problems with
emacs?

This sounds like a bug that was fixed just a few days ago:

http://emacsbugs.donarmstrong.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=950