[h-e-w] Emacs shell

From: CFP
Subject: [h-e-w] Emacs shell
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:35:16 +0100

Hello,

I’m encountering quite a strange problem with the emacs shell (launched through the “shell” emacs command). When I run the Caml.exe executable available from http://caml.inria.fr/download.en.html (see CamlLight section ; install to the default directory, then go to C:\CamlLight\bin and run CAML.EXE), the executable crashes as soon as I input a not-syntactically-valid command (such as “hello;;”). I guess the code must be somehow redirecting error messages to a special pipe that emacs doesn’t handle the right way.

Could you help me on this issue ? I really can’t find a solution…