[h-e-w] RE: Editing remote file on Linux machine using Emacs on Windows

From: rajesh.jag
Subject: [h-e-w] RE: Editing remote file on Linux machine using Emacs on Windows
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:46:55 +0530

Thanks for the pointer. I had to upgrade to Tramp 2.1 (2.0 has issues
with double prompts), but once I did, it pretty much worked out of the
box.

I'll try to configure proxies next, as that way I won't have to type in
the entire address@hidden:/deep/path everytime I want a file.

Thanks!
Rajesh J Advani