[h-e-w] gdb can't set breakpoints

From: Jeremy Greene
Subject: [h-e-w] gdb can't set breakpoints
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:55:53 -0500

Gdb in emacs.

Happens to have two files with the same name (the infamous ffmpeg libavformat/codec utils.c files – yes, they really should be changed!!).

When running in linux, I can use the full path to set a breakpoint to get around this, although even that is annoying. But when running in emacsw32, I get an error in the minibuffer about some kind of filter not being correct. And in the end the bp is not set.

Jeremy