Re: [h-e-w] Emacs for Windows

From: Alexander Shukaev
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Emacs for Windows
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 13:02:19 +0200

Hey Georgi,

Do you intend to follow a particular version scheme? The version you distribute now is 25.0.50.
Do you have reasons to believe that the forthcoming version of Emacs will be 25.1 and not 24.4?

Of course I follow Emacs official version scheme. This is a bleeding-edge build of the 'master' branch HEAD (from Git repository) and this is the version number which corresponds to it. I'm aware that there was no official release of 25 series yet, nevertheless it is already in development and can be built.

Regards,
Alexander