Re: [Help-gsl] help needed on extended precision

From: Wilson Y. Zou
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] help needed on extended precision
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:01:13 +0200

I am just wondering if there is any flag option for gcc complier in order to
get the "extended precision".  No matter how I tried to complier my program
in Pentium 4 processor (SUSE Linux), I cannot get more than 16 digitals
accuracy.

It's mostly appreciated if someone who can give me some hints.

sincerely,
WILSON