[Help-gsl] Complex integration

From: Andreas Ipp
Subject: [Help-gsl] Complex integration
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 11:04:40 +0200 (MEST)

Is there some add-on to the GSL which allows for integration along a path in
the complex plane?

Of course I could always split my function into real- and imaginary part,
and perform 2 integrations over the same range, but this does not seem to be
the most efficient way to me. Hasn't anybody in the scientific community of
GSL ever needed to do complex integration?

--
GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail