[Help-gsl] testing the nonlinear least square example

From: Yuping Liu
Subject: [Help-gsl] testing the nonlinear least square example
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:58:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi, I am trying the example with Dev C++
I got the example compiling, linking correctly.
But, the running is aborted in the  midway.
I debugged simply used the system(pause), then found some how
the random functions do not wrok well. Then I commented out all stuffs,
and I compiled and linked well. the program runned to the midway again,
crashed. I debugged to find that program run well unitil it meets the
function
s=gsl_multifit_fdfsolver_alloc(T,n,p) ,
I don't know why? frustrated :(
I have no problem with gsl_linear_fit library, just dont know why this
one.

Thanks