[Help-gsl] Building the 32 bit gsl libraries on a 64 bit machine

From: Mina Nozar
Subject: [Help-gsl] Building the 32 bit gsl libraries on a 64 bit machine
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:33:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am sorry, maybe this is a real naive question but I have a 64 bit
machine which is running Fedora Core III on it.  The setup comes with the
64 bit gsl libraries but not 32 and I need to make the 32 bit libraries
since we quite a few 32 bit machines where the code using gsl libs would
be run on.

Can you tell me how to go about building the 32 bit gsl libraries on the
64 bit machine?

Thanks and best wishes,
Mina Nozar