Re: [Help-gsl] ODE step functions?

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] ODE step functions?
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:46:28 +0100

address@hidden writes:
 > Hello
 >
 > Is there any way to modify the stepping functions in GSL? I am encountering
 > problems with the implicit Burlisch Stoer stepper and was hoping to try some
 > adjustments of my own.

Yes, copy the source file (ode-initval/bsimp.c) into your own
application and modify the names of the functions in it to create your
own method, e.g my_odeiv_step_bsimp.  You can then use that method in
exactly the same way as the gsl provided ones.

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,
Publishing Free Software Manuals --- http://www.network-theory.co.uk/