Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL with C++

From: eknecronzontas
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL with C++
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:26:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

      Just out of curiosity...because I am ignorant
about such things...what is the application of GSL
where you would need the C++ exception handling? It
is simple to modify the GSL error handler so it
doesn't immediately exit. In my case, I usually
have enough information to handle the error in the
present context, so the addition of the C++ exception
handling mechanism is unnecessary and time-consuming.

Thanks,
Andrew

-------- selected foo deleted ----------

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs