[Help-gsl] Examples

From: Michele Santucci
Subject: [Help-gsl] Examples
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:59:47 +0200

Hello ML,

after several attempts I finally managed to use GSL with Borland C++ Builder 6 Pro (so if you're having linking/compiling problems using libgsl.dll and this development
environment let me know I'm probably able to help).
Now I'm doing some test coding some simple apps to check how any functions works and so on. Since I better understand how to code trough 'code' I'm looking for samples. Docs refers to an "examples" directory that I cannot find in all the GSL distro I have seen
so I'm just wondering where I can find them... anyone can help me?

   Best Regards,

Michele Santucci
Celin Avio S.r.l.
Software Dev. Manager