[Help-gsl] qags integration - passing multiple parameters of different t

From: Sridhar Narayanan
Subject: [Help-gsl] qags integration - passing multiple parameters of different types
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 10:39:36 -0700

This may be a dumb question and my apologies if that is the case.  How
do I pass multiple parameters of different types (double and int for
instance) to qags or some other quadrature function like it?  One
solution would be define them as global variables, but I am unable to
do this since I am calling a C function from within the R statistical
package.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Sridhar