Re: [Help-gsl] 1st attempt at fitting a Gaussian function with GSL.

From: David Eric Miller
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] 1st attempt at fitting a Gaussian function with GSL.
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 10:10:35 -0600

Fantastic!

Thanks Felix.

I've stared at that line of code for longer than I care to
admit, without noticing the typo.

Thanks again!

-dave miller

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 03:12:03 -0600, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Dave!

At least one of your problems can be solved easily:

 g++ -Wall -L/usr/local/lib testGauss.cc -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm -o
FitGauss

 testGauss.cc: In function `int FitGauss(data*, double*, double*,
double&)':
 testGauss.cc:194: `gsl_matirx_get' undeclared (first use this
function)
 testGauss.cc:194: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in.)

This is a simple typo. Instead of "gsl_matrix_get" you called a
function
"gsl_matirx_get", which of course does not exist.

Hope that helps a little bit,
Felix Hagemann