Re: [Help-gsl] problem

From: kerem cosar
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] problem
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:07:28 -0400

ok sorry, I don't know the conventions in this community. The command is

CC -I/gsl/include -L/gsl/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm file.c -o file

and the code is

#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
#include <gsl/gsl_matrix.h>
#define DIM 10
using namespace std;

int main()
{     int i,j;
     gsl_matrix *wage = gsl_matrix_alloc(DIM,DIM);

            for(i = 0; i < DIM; i++)
                for(j = 0; j < DIM; j++)
                     {
                         gsl_matrix_set(wage,i,j,0);