[Help-gsl] solve linear equation with iteration method

From: Sun, Xiuxin
Subject: [Help-gsl] solve linear equation with iteration method
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:04:58 +0800

HI,

I am new to the gsl pkg and have a question.
>From my searching in the gsl, I can't find any implement of solving
linear algebra problem with iteration method.

Could some give some hint where it is? or if currently there is no such
feature, what is the reason
( I think the iteration should also be considered as a efficient way to
deal with linear problem
( e.g. Successive Overrelaxation Method ) ?

Best Regards,
sun