[Help-gsl] Dot product

From: Philipp Klaus Krause
Subject: [Help-gsl] Dot product
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:14:12 +0100

I want to compute the dot product of two (three- or fourdimensional)
vectors, it seems I should use sl_blas_ddot. Unfortunately the only
documentation seems to be the Fortran code at
http://www.netlib.org/blas/, and I've never seen Fortran before. For the
matrix functions the comments tell what the parameters are, but for
ddot, the comment just says "forms the dot product of two vectors", but
doesn't say anything about the INCX and INCY parameters.

Philipp