[Help-gsl] Gsl-1.12

From: jan dithmer
Subject: [Help-gsl] Gsl-1.12
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:46:22 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,

i have problems to install gsl. I want tu use a software
that requires gsl to be installed before, but unfortunately I am
not able to install it properly on linux (ubuntu). I downloaded and unzipped
gsl-1.12 from your webpage, but if i try to configure the software programme
i'd like to use, there comes the following error message:

checking for cblas_cgemv in -lgslcblas... no
configure: error: Library gslcblas not found!

I tried quite a lot and cblas seems to be actually included in the
downloaded gsl-1.12 file.
Do you have any suggestions? I would be very pleased if you could help me with
this problem. (I have to admit that i am new on linux)

Kind regards,
Jan Dithmer