[Help-gsl] GSL 1.8 Install Question

From: Ronald Hall
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL 1.8 Install Question
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 01:39:25 -0600

S/M:

According to the installation instructions provided with the 1.8 tar, I've
achieved a clean install.

The $make check > log 2>&1 ran with no errors.

I have another utility that is unable to 'see' or access gsl, so I'm guessing
that perhaps there is a system conf file that needs to be modified.

Attached is the config.log

I'm hoping this requires changing a variable or modifying a conf line.

Thx,

Ron H

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_howitworks_012009