Re: [Help-gsl] Where can find hyperlink enabled document in pdf

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Where can find hyperlink enabled document in pdf
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:13:58 +0800

Hi,

To be specific, the problem is in fact due to the file `randist.texi'.
 This chapter contains several figures, say `rand-gaussian.tex' etc,
which appear to be generated by gnuplot and contain raw postscript
codes.  As a result, texi2pdf cannot be used directly; instead,
texi2dvi has to be called to produce dvi output first.  Any clues?
Thank you all.

--
HZ