Re: [Help-gsl] Advise on how to refine LU decomposition

From: Olumide
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Advise on how to refine LU decomposition
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 19:10:40 +0100

I'm trying to use the function gsl_linalg_LU_refine() refine the solution of a linear system that was computed by gsl_linalg_LU_decomp and gsl_linalg_LU_solve, but I'm getting very unusual results. I'd appreciate help debugging the following bit of code, or perhaps a short snippet illustrating proper use of gsl_linalg_LU_decomp.

There is an example program for gsl_linalg_LU_decomp in the reference
manual, I suggest you start with that and add to it.

I'm aware of that example. The snippet I posted was based on it. The problem is that example does not illustrate the use of gsl_linalg_LU_refine.