Re: [Help-gsl] Kernel Density Estimator

From: Carl Boettiger
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Kernel Density Estimator
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:31:34 -0700

Hi Jose,

Most kernel density estimators are straight forward to implement using the
tools from the gsl statistics package.  I've written a simple one for a
current project using gsl functions.  Here's the
source<http://github.com/cboettig/structured-populations/blob/master/src/kde.c>and
header<http://github.com/cboettig/structured-populations/blob/master/src/kde.h>files.
 The links point to my github project page in case you want to see
how I'm calling the kerneldensity.   Will probably expand it eventually,
would like to hear what you settle on.    hope this helps,

-Carl