Re: [Help-gsl] Introduction to OBD: Open Bicycle Dynamics

From: Luke
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Introduction to OBD: Open Bicycle Dynamics
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:10:23 -0700

I hadn't seen that, it looks cool.  I'm integrating the equations of motion
in between each frame, so each integration and all the drawing commands are
occuring in less than 1/60th of one second -- my guess is that is faster
than what is being done in scilab, plus I'm not sure what kind of equations
they are using to describe the dynamics of their bicycle model.

~Luke