Re: [Help-gsl] about sorting eigenvalues

From: Fred Perras
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] about sorting eigenvalues
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 10:27:39 -0500

Hello,

I use the gsl_eigen_hermv function for what I do.  Fore some reasons I
found it more accurate than the symmv function even for symmetric matrices
(although probably slower).  It doesn't seem that there are sorting
functions for eigenvalues only although in that case you can use other,
regular, c/c++ functions like qsort.

Fred