Re: [Help-gsl] vector views

From: John Gehman
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] vector views
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 16:14:16 +1000

Vector views are 1D subsets of matrices -- e.g. if you wanted to refer to a
given column of a matrix by a different, more convenient name. I'm working from
memory here, but I'm not certain there are any functions to create a vector
view with a subvector. I would have guessed you wanted a z = 2*N matrix, then
create vector views from each of the two rows or columns to hold the real and
imaginary channels in vector(like) structures. If you want to handle the vector
view (vv) as an actual vector, which appears to be the case, you have use
&vv.vector.

Good Luck,
john

John Gehman